Title: Master Black Belt, Business Process
As a Change Agent", the Master Black Belt/Lean will be required to cultivate relationships (at the most senior levels) and establish a network of allies (at all levels) that will inspire and drive the rigor, value and benefits of Continuous Improvement throughout the organization. The MBB/Lean willprovide Six Sigma/Lean expertise to enable Business Process Excellence for Kraft Foods Group
* Interact and influence at all levels within the end to end business process and a corporate environment.
* Will work across an entire business processes (ie. PTC, MTI, STP). Includes working directly with all business units (Oscar Mayer, Cheese, Beverages, Grocery, Planters, Food Service, Canada)
* Lead and train the Lean Six Sigma and Business Process training within the Kraft Organization
* Plan, support and conduct training to others in Lean Six Sigma methodologies (Black Belts, CI, Subject Matter Experts, BPM's)
* Mentor Black Belts.coach and guide projects to accelerate execution and completion
* Lead Master Black Belt projects and Business Process projects through all business units and functions
* Identify and scope new projects.
* Provide assistance and be a resource to BPM's, functional departments, and business units in identifying, planning and implementing Six Sigma projects.
* Level of Self-Directed Work - Consistently demonstrates the ability to act independently, prioritize, and influence others on a regular basis to drive Six Sigma
* Provide senior management with updates regarding deployment progress, results and feedback pertaining to key responsibilities and objectives.
Organizational relationships: Regularly meets with BPE senior staff and Functional VP's and Directors, both in the Center and the BUs, to develop future projects to meet the needs of Changing Culture and Providing Capability to the Kraft Organization in BPE.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
* 7 years of experience
* 3 years as a certified Master Black Beltrequired with proven results
* Proven leadership skills, project management skills and business acumen - performance driven
* 3 years of experience of other Continuous Improvements methodologies such as Lean.
* Must have significant Lean experience within a E2E Business Process environment
* Must have proven experience in Business Process Mapping
* Respected and trusted leader with a proven track record of achievement, solid management skills and a reputation as a leader of change
* Excellent training and presentation skills with solid oral and written communication capabilities
* Excellent understanding of analytical tools and statistics, capable of explaining the theoretical derivations of probability and statistics
* Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotional issues
* Combines aggressive initiative with professional discipline to accomplish difficult tasks through others
* Demonstrates a keen desire to continually learn and grow.motivated by successes.
* Candidate must have prior experience successfully leading, facilitating and mentoring large and small groups.
Kraft Foods Group -- Company Overview
Kraft Foods Group is one of the most admired and largest food and beverage businesses in North America. We're also one of the largest worldwide among publicly traded consumer packaged food and beverage companies, based on our 2011 combined net revenues of $18.7 billion.
We manufacture and market food and beverage products, including convenient meals,
Refreshment beverages and coffee, cheese and other grocery products, primarily in the United States and Canada, under a host of iconic brands. Our product categories span breakfast, lunch and dinner
meal occasions, both at home and in foodservice locations.
Our diverse brand portfolio consists of many of the most popular food brands in North America,
Including three brands with annual net revenues exceeding $1 billion each - Kraft cheeses, dinners
And dressings; Oscar Mayer meats; and Maxwell House coffees - plus over 20 brands with annual net revenues of between $100 million and $1 billion each.
In the United States, based on dollar share in 2011, we hold the number one branded share position in a majority of our 50 product categories, as well as in 18 of our top 20 product categories. We hold the number two branded share position in the other two product categories.