Senior ADTS Engineer-Candidate can be based in TX, AZ, CA
PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), is a leading global provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered in Ohio, USA, PolyOne has operations in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia as well as joint ventures in North America and South America. PolyOne serves more than 10,000 customers across the globe and offers more than 35,000 polymer solutions. The company has more than 4,000 employees worldwide located in more than 40 manufacturing and warehouse facilities, over a dozen labs and technical centers, and sales and service locations on four continents.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, spending accounts and 401(k). For more information about PolyOne visitwww.polyone.com.
Responsible for optimizing customer processes and conditions while providing education to external customers on how to run PolyOne materials. Tooling design and flow modeling. Troubleshoot issues that are raised by the customer. May be accountable for or participate in the resolution of customer complaints. May also be responsible for developing a new application or product launch testing plan and procedure, data analysis, and communication of results. Requires five plus years direct, relevant work experience with the ability to operate independently.
MUST be bilingual in Spanish – 50% Travel
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- With minimal to no guidance, actively participates in development of new application, product launch testing plan, data analysis, and/or communication of results.
- Works with new and established customers to identify technical specifications.
- Documents and prepares product specifications incorporating PolyOne products and services into customer applications.
- Develops testing for customer specific production needs.
- Manages successful resolution of customer complaints/issues.
- 50% travel and some travel will be in Mexico
- Bachelors-Chemistry or Related
- 5 years experience in the Chemical Industry
- 5 years experience in Environmental, Health and Safety
- 5 years experience in Technology/R&D and DOE Design of Experiment
To submit your resume and salary history you must apply to
PolyOne Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. PolyOne will use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.
Romeoville, IL, US.