Title: Senior Compliance Officer - Automated Transaction Monitoring Software Operations
Location: US-IL-Elgin-Elgin Shady Oaks / 10500
Other Locations: US-IL-Chicago, US-OH-Columbus
The Analytics & Design (A&D) group within Enterprise Financial Crimes Compliance (EFCC) coordinates the Firm's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) transaction monitoring. A&D is responsible for measuring the effectiveness of monitoring, developing new strategies to identify suspicious and high risk activity, and overseeing the operation of automated monitoring systems.
The primary components of A&D are:
· Coverage Strategy
· Automated Transaction Monitoring Software Operations
· Data Delivery
· Quantitative Research Team (QRT)
This EFCC A&D Software Operations Senior Compliance Officer position will be responsible for maintaining and validating automated transaction monitoring system data.
· Manage and perform cyclical activities to prepare transaction monitoring applications for monthly alert generation; validate monthly data loads
· Perform administrative function for various AML compliance systems
· Establish, maintain and follow agreed to calendar, procedures, and service level agreements (SLAs) with Legal & Compliance Technology
· Liaison with the Legal & Compliance Technology for Production Support raising issues and performing follow up through resolution
· Partner with Coverage Strategy, AML Investigations and LOB to develop, test, implement and activate rules to detect suspicious and high risk activity
· Collaborate with Project Execution and Legal & Compliance Technology for Requirements, Test Plans, Testing, Validation and Implementation for projects and small enhancements impacting the automated transaction monitoring systems
· College degree or equivalent experience
· Technical expertise in MS Office product suite (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Proficiency with SQL and Business Objects; File Transfer Processes; SAS a plus
· Application expertise (Fortent AML Monitor, SONAR AML, HALO)
· Knowledge and understanding of source system data (for example: ECD-DDA, CIS, BSA)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.