Title: Systems Analyst - Technical Lead
The Systems Analyst provides technical leadership from project inception through rollout, creating high-level technical requirements and designs to develop and support optimal IT solutions by applying knowledge of business processes and systems architecture.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Create the high-level technical design for one or more highly-complex projects and difficult maintenance efforts by analyzing and tracing designs to requirements (business and functional) and systems architecture.
* Accountable for creation of roadmaps, leading design reviews, and performing analysis for a portfolio of applications.
* Guide, manage and direct the design deliverables of other Systems Analysts and developers by acting as a subject matter expert,
* Understand the technical details, integration, and functions of multiple applications, hardware, and/or software within a team. Execute and enforce best practices. May be responsible to identify and design for non-functional requirements.
* Apply extensive technology and business experience to identify and define strategic information technology needs across all major business functions in respective area of expertise.
* Represent respective area in benchmarking and best practices efforts. Demonstrate expertise with external audiences for one or more technology areas.
* Provide area-wide leadership in identifying and implementing industry standards and best practices in technical design. Drive alignment between the area and Architecture services.
* Consult and provide overall leadership on the development, review and final approval of project estimates and statements of work for large and complex efforts or those which have a significant technical impact regardless of size.
* Serve as a subject matter expert across a broad range of technical areas in support of the technology strategy for the area.
* Direct Systems Analysts and Quality Control Analysts and provide leadership on the approach and content required to conduct module, integration, and functional testing.
* Make strategic recommendations with respect to anticipating and resolving significant problems/issues identified during module, integration, and functional testing focusing on prevention.
* Oversee major change analysis activities.
* Oversee the use of vendor supplied software in the area. Internally communicates changes in vendor strategy.
* Collaborate with appropriate parties to resolve complex change control issues. Communicate the results of these decisions to all affected stakeholders.
* Collaborate with Architecture groups to set and enforce policies related to the use and acquisition of vendor supplied software.
* Communicate changes in vendor strategy to internal audiences.
* Review and approve operations, environment, and/or desktop training plans for the largest/most complex projects.
* Lead the effort to obtain agreement from the technology organization leadership on required operations, environment, and/or desktop design.
* Proficiency in Abinitio ETL and Oracle database required
* Experience with integration architecture preferred.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Must be well organized and have ability to create & follow processes as required for project delivery.
Job: Information Technology