Job Requisition Number: 392319
Job Title: CLIENT SERVICE AGENT II
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Location: 3375-B Capital Circle Northeast
Tallahassee, Florida 32308-0000
Additional Job Details:
Line of Business: Insurance Group
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
1. Knowledge of BB&T Insurance''s automation system or ability to learnquickly
1. Grade assignment based primarily upon the individual''s mid level ofexperience and production capacity to service a medium size book of business
2. High school graduate or equivalent education and related training andreceiving industry training by working toward an insurance designation
3. Must have state issued agent''s license
4. Keyboarding/typing skills
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
1. Receive phone calls and walk-in clients.
2. Answer questions, process and resolve customer service requests andproblems.
3. Order and process new business, renewals and changes, including updating thecomputer system.
4. Assist in completing applications and marketing.
5. Maintain proper documentation on coverages and exceptions.
6. Maintain customer files on both paper and computer, according toprocedure.
7. Keep manuals up-to-date.
8. Obtain expiration dates for policies not written by us to follow up andquote.
9. Monitor all expirations and be sure all renewals are processed.
10. Refer other insurance lines to appropriate departments.
11. Review entire account needs when first written.
12. Review accounts at renewal.
13. Prepare proposals and client presentations as required.
14. Due to changing business conditions, management may request that additionalduties
or functions are assigned to this position.
Commercial Property and Casualty Only:
1. Take, report and monitor claims where applicable.
2. Contact clients for collection of premiums as necessary.
3. Invoice premiums.