Physician- Family Practice
STG International iscurrently accepting resumesfor a Family Practice Physician supporting the MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida.
This posting is for future openings, no positions available currently.
The primary function of the Family Practice Physician will be to provide outpatient healthcare to qualifying beneficiaries as scheduled by the government. Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to the entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of problem. The Physician will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavorial sciences, and community health.
STG International, Inc. (STG) is a dynamic professional services company dedicated to providing the following leading-edge services to our government and military clientele:
Medical Staffing Service - Human Resource Services and System Solution - Management and Data Resources Consulting Services -Professionaland Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STG was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Previously certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman- owned, minority business, STG is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth in recent years.
STG International offersan outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.
* Be capable of adequately diagnosing and treating a wide-range of pediatric and adult acute and chronic diseases and injuries including but not limited to conditions of the:
* Skin Pulmonary System
* Head Gastrointestinal System
* Eyes Musculoskeletal System
* Ear Genitourinary System
* Nose Reproductive System
* Throat Lymphatic System
* Neck Central Nervous System
* Cardiovascular System Endocrin System
* Psychiatric and Behavioral System
* Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency.
* Current Board of Certification by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (AOBFM).
Tampa, FL, US.