Title: Road & Highway Project Manager - Tampa, FL
Make A Difference
Road & Highway Project Manager - Tampa, FL
Parsons is one of the world's largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial planning stage through final design, construction, and commissioning. Parsons has the people and power to move the world.
Parsons has a robust road and highway practice in Tampa and we are seeking a Project Manager to support Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District 1 and 7 projects. The selected candidate will be responsible for the overall execution of road and highway design and engineering scopes of work. In addition to managing technical staff progress and performance, budgets, schedules, and deliverables, you will interact with regulatory agencies and support clients in public meetings. You will also contribute to enhancing professional consulting relationships with FDOT and will be engaged in proposal development by writing technical scopes of work and helping prepare and participate in client presentations. Keys to your success will be your enthusiasm for delivering well designed road and highway systems, active interest in business development support, and reputation with current clients.
* 12 years of roadway and highway design experience, preferably within FDOT Districts 1 and 7
* Track record of managing scopes of work, staff, budgets, schedules and delivering highway system projects to clients within Florida
* Thorough understanding of FDOT project development processes
* Business acumen for creating positive client relationships, writing scopes of work for proposals and developing winning teaming strategies.
* Florida Professional Engineer with active membership in a professional engineering society Parsons offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, rewarding and fun work experience where enthusiastic, responsible people use their energy, talent and dedication to make a difference in the world.
We provide career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; credit union membership; Employee Stock Ownership Plan and a 401(k) plan. Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. M/W/D/V.
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to private industrial customers worldwide as well as to federal, regional, and local government agencies. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, environmental, and defense/security. Currently, more than 11,500 Parsons' employees are engaged in more than 2,200 projects in 50 states and 26 countries. These dedicated workers speak 79 languages collectively, and hold more than 7,700 college degrees and professional registrations. Parsons'' employees continue to go anywhere in the world, meet every technical and management challenge, and persevere until the job is done.
Job: Project Management