Title: SAP BI Solution Analyst
Location: United States-Indiana-Evansville
· The SAP BI Solution Analyst will be responsible for SAP Business Explorer (BEx) Queries and BusinessObjects (BOBJ) Universes providing analytical services and query analysis.
· Deliver high quality results in support of new project initiatives as well as the day-to-day maintenance, support and enhancement of the existing SAP BW, BEx and BOBJ solutions.
· Participate in strategy and implementation of new BusinessObjects tools.
· Participate in upgrade of SAP BW to version 7.3 and HANA
· Participate in the upgrade of BusinessObjects to 4.x, including migrating existing Universes and developing queries on new 4.0 platform to optimize performance.
· Develop and maintain an understanding of MJN SAP business scope and analyze MJN report data requirements; design, develop and enhance universes and BEx queries; produce supporting documentation and test scripts.
· Develop and maintain BEx queries, BW Multi-Providers, BW Cubes and SAP BusinessObjects Universes integrated with SAP BW.
· Provide support to Mead Johnson Business Analysts with Break/Fix troubleshooting.
· Work closely with external Service Provider and other partners in solution design and delivery and ensure best practices and standards are followed and to ensure overall quality of the solution.
· Drive standardization of SAP BW, BEx and BusinessObjects solutions and ensure solutions are architected for broad business usage.
· Develop an understanding of MJN's global business strategies that enable achievement of the global business strategy.
· Partner with Master Data Governance team to ensure data, BW, BEx and BOBJ solutions enable a high level of confidence in our data and enable business decisions based on consistent high-quality information.
· Adhere to MJN operational policies, procedures and compliance guidelines.
Develop and maintain awareness of industry trends, best-practices, and evolving reporting and analytics technologies in order to introduce innovation and ensure cost-effectiveness of MJN's standards and strategies.
. Intermediate knowledge of BEx Query and BW solution design following industry best practices.
. Proven track record in analytical reporting using SAP Business Explorer (BEx) solution design and delivery.
. Preferred experience with BusinessObjects Universes on SAP BW, solution design and delivery.
. Excellent oral and written communication skills with business and technical audiences.
. Demonstrated success delivering BW reporting solutions on time and on budget.
. Preferred experience with external service providers.
. Knowledge of various SAP solutions and modules (HR, MM, PP, SD, FI-CO, WM, SRM, PLM, etc.)
. Experience with an international or multi-channel company is desired.
. Bachelor's degree in an IT or related field, with 2 to 3 years of experience with SAP BW and BEx solution delivery required;
. Awareness of the health care and consumer products industries is beneficial.
. Opportunity to design and deliver global SAP BI solutions.
. Increase understanding of strategic planning and project prioritization processes.
. Opportunity to impact and influence others.
. Opportunity to develop technical and leadership skills and expand business process understanding in a multi-national fortune 500 company.
Job: Information Management/Technology