Understands Information Technology: Incorporates new ideas and knowledge of current trends and events in information technology to project the future business environment. Uses what if" thinking to explore how events and trends might precipitate future business alternatives. Is able to envision what is possible. Develops model strategies that are grounded in a realistic assessment of what the organization can achieve.
Makes Decisions: Appropriately balances analysis with expediency and risk taking, even under adverse conditions. Deals with ambiguity without paralysis. Demonstrates thinking strategically over tactically.
Service Orientation: Passion for availability, reliability, and performance. Identifies and recommends service improvement initiatives that maintain an environment where team members understand and are committed to providing exceptional, value-added service to internal and external customers. Looks continuously for opportunities to improve service and quality in partnership with service providers.
Awareness: Identifies and leverages synergies with other teams and projects.
Understand SAP systems, bolt-ons, and integration. Demonstrates insight on how architectural decisions by application teams can impact interoperability with other systems
Define and manage projects, especially functionally aligned work streams (e.g. resource requirements and project workflow) to meet engagement objectives and budget.
Utilize and apply best practices on projects, gleaned from experience and consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture.
Be hands on application expert and prepare / review project deliverables (e.g. technical design documents, change control documents, as-is and to-be architecture diagrams, transport strategy, etc.) to ensure they meet project objectives. This position will be expected to perform hands-on basis administration tasks including, but not limited to, landscape planning, performance tuning, job scheduling, system monitoring, preventative maintenance, upgrades, etc.
· Possesses knowledge of healthcare and/or consumer package goods industry in highly regulated environment.
· Demonstrated success managing, leading, and implementing global ERP solutions, including SAP ECC 6.0.
· Daily interaction with peers and leaders.
· Extensive experience working as part of a team in multiple or diverse environment.
· Extensive experience in multiple or diverse environments with regard to the approaches, tools, and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and effectively dealing with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group or situational level
· As a hands-on application expert, demonstrates thorough knowledge of defining and managing system project lifecycles (i.e. implementation and upgrades) that meet engagement objectives and budgets, including the following:
1) Integrating data points and using appropriate modeling methods to express future state requirements in both business and software terms
2) Troubleshooting issues and recommending alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and the use of standard templates and tools
3) Supervising the work of others to complete system administration tasks
· Proven direct experience with creating business change using system functionalities and multiple major ERP packages.
· Experience in SAP project lifecycles (e.g. implementation and upgrade).
· Knowledgeable in the interdependencies and integration points between SAP modules.
· Experience in developing project plans and individual work plans to complete configuration and business process.
· Experience in developing / implementing test strategies (Module-, Integration- User-Acceptance and Stress-Test) and experience in developing training materials, documentation and technical teams to develop RICEFW objects.
· Minimum of a Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering or IT related discipline. Master's Degree is preferred.
· 3-5 years of SAP experience as an implementer.
· Minimum of 3 years of hands-on SAP basis administration experience.
· Experience with AIX, DB2, and Microsoft Windows administration
· Formally educated in Service Management Standards, e.g. ITIL.
· Experience partnering with third party service providers with complex silos of responsibility and competing priorities.
· Understanding of the technology, trends, and techniques in the IT industry.
· Global experience dealing with challenges of diverse cultures, time zones, travel and communications.
· Awareness of the health care industry is beneficial.
· Experience working in a highly validated environment is preferred.
· Understanding of KPIs and Metrics related to SAP Basis Administration.
· Hands-on experience in each of the following areas: Hardware sizing, SAP AS Java administration, SAP GUI deployment planning, system refreshes and copies, and Solution Manager configuration.
· Experience with administering a wide range of SAP solutions (SCM, SRM, Enterprise Portal, PI, GTS, GRC, eSourcing, CLM, BPC, BW, etc.).
Job: Information Management/Technology