Title: SAP Security Administrator
Location: United States-Indiana-Evansville
The SAP Security Administrator will be responsible for supporting Mead Johnson's SAP security model to deliver against business needs while complying with applicable internal and external standards. The SAP Security Administrator's main focus will be the SAP GRC system, but will also have some responsibilities for SAP user role design, audit support and issue resolution.
· Maintains the SAP GRC segregation of duty rules set. Generates regular reports of segregation of duty violations to support management review and action on unacceptable findings.
· Develops, tests and maintains GRC workflows to support business needs.
· Reviews SAP security incidents on a daily basis to identify and resolve GRC performance issues and to assist end users in their GRC interactions. Develops and delivers training as needed to continually reduce the volume of GRC incidents related to user competency.
· Provides timely support during all compliance audits by extracting security data from SAP or other systems, participating in meetings with auditors, and assuring evidence is captured according to auditor requirements.
· Analyzes elective enhancements and required modifications to identify security requirements and deliver timely role changes.
· Maintains BOBJ and BPC roles on an ongoing basis.
· Provides immediate support for Severity 1 and Severity 2 incidents linked to SAP security.
Complies with Information Management standards for system documentation including change management records
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Strong technical knowledge and demonstrated results in the area of SAP GRC and the configuration of the tool.
· Ability to prioritize work to assure compliance, user needs, and business issues are appropriately balanced.
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to learn quickly and apply compliance standards to daily work.
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple high priority small projects.
· Ability to deliver results within established deadlines.
· Bachelors Degree required.
· Minimum 3 years with SAP ECC 6.0 in a security role is required.
· Experience with SAP GRC v5.3 or higher is required.
· Experience with BOBJ and BPC role maintenance is required.
· Experience participating in compliance audits is preferred.
Job: Information Management/Technology