Title: Senior Product Information Specialist (Registered Dietitian)
Location: United States-Indiana-Evansville
· Serve Mead Johnson's customers through the provision of product information to customers, investigation and documentation of customer concerns,
and additional analysis and communication of that information. In all activities give voice to Mead Johnson's vision and commitment in a clear,
knowledgeable, and reassuring manner.
· Communicate with HealthCare Professionals, Medical Sales Representatives, consumers, and other customers, as well as with other teams at
· Develop and / or review customer communications to be complete, relevant, accurate and balanced.
· Review and assess information from customer feedback to assure safety and quality of products.
Indiana residents or persons willing to become Indiana residents are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Registered Dietitian preferred, Master's degree, pediatric experience required (some infant preferred) and Certified Specialist in Pediatrics (CSP)
preferred. Must have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
· Strong analytical skills, excellent judgment, and the ability to remain composed in stressful or difficult situations. The successful candidate will operate
to a high level of control and integrity, but also must be flexible and comfortable with ambiguity.
· Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills with ability to adjust to audience and the desire to continuously learn and improve are
necessary. Must be an excellent and perceptive listener. Must be familiar with research methods and literature review.
· Must be self directed and able to manage multiple organizational priorities with a strong understanding of varied perspectives and required boundaries.
Technology skills must be current.
· Passion about serving others, quality of work and appreciating the positive aspects of situations is an asset.
· Familiarity with statistics, epidemiology, or risk management would be useful.
Job: Research & Development/Science