Position Name Account Manager
Req No. 11594BR
Location OK - Tulsa
Job Category Sales & Business Development
Employment Status FULL TIME
· Sales person managing and expanding existing assigned accounts and responsible for new account development
· Accountable for sales of all IGT products and services with a strong emphasis on Systems, Machines, Game software, MegaJackpots, Barcrest.
· Performs necessary analysis and planning to ensure that the objectives and priorities for each sales call are established and met in time frames acceptable to the Customer
· Identifies and cultivates personnel at targeted customers who make machine sales and related gaming systems purchasing decisions
· Develops or coordinates the development of sales presentations and proposals to customers and potential customers
· Addresses customers’ concerns, questions and objections; close sales with each targeted customer
· Directs the Systems Sales Engineers and other resources at the property level as appropriate
· May negotiate pricing within approved guidelines
· Keeps sales leadership apprised of progress toward established revenue goals and in closing identified prospects
· Coordinates post-deal analyses
· Maintains close liaison with the technical team that installs, trains and upgrades assigned products or provides services
· Follows up and maintains relationships with customers after close of sale
· Responsible for maintaining required forecasts
· Bachelor’s degree
· 6+ years of selling experience in software, systems or electronics/equipment sales. Gaming machine and/or systems sales highly desired.
· Proven cold calling and relationship management skills.
· Expert in negotiating and closing sales.
· Territory: Oklahoma
Posting code: ~m~
Submit to job  Send to friend Save to cart