Maintenance Renewal Rep (TSR)
Job ID: 2012-1577
# Positions: 1
Posted Date: 11/30/2012
Interested in this opportunity?
* Apply Now!
* Email this opportunity to a friend/colleagueor use the socializing options below.Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Solarwinds has 800+ employees worldwide and is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We are an organization that is evolving aggressively and we are now looking for a motivated call center sales renewals representative to join our Tulsa operations. Actively managing customer renewals of our products globally you will be responsible for:
* High volume of outbound calls
* Taking credit card orders via phone
* Managing and tracking the quote to order process
* Verifying pricing and assets to generate customer quotes for renewal
* Generating co-term quotes based of daily rate of renewal, customer price level and days of co-term
* Managing customer record (asset maintenance dates) and generating quotes off those assets
* Working with the customer service team to help process customer requests to merge accounts / transfer assets and conduct account audits
* Assisting the sales staff with customer maintenance related questions
* Assisting the order Management team with customer and account research for renewal orders
Previous sales and/or maintenance renewal experience is desirable
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to multi-task and track multiple issues
Good computer skills
Previous experience with NetSuite or CRM software helpful
In return for your hard work and commitment you''ll be rewarded with an excellent commission structure, fantastic support and opportunities for career progression.
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI)provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 100,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today’s complex IT environments. SolarWinds’ growing online community, thwack, is a gathering-place for problem-solving, technology-sharing, and participating in product development for all of SolarWinds’ products. Learn more today at
SolarWinds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.