Title: Incident Management/Service Desk Analyst - TRICARE - Saint Louis Park, MN
Location: US-MN-Saint Louis Park
This function provides local technical support to UnitedHealth Group's computer user community. Includes installations, upgrades, computing problem resolution, diagnosis of issue severity, recovery and project implementation.
* Manage resolution of inbound technical calls quickly, professionally and efficiently in Call Center environment
* Diagnose hardware, software, printing and network connectivity issues, including
* LAN, WAN, dial-up, and VPN access in a windows XP environment, offering level 1 and 2 solutions over the phone.
* Troubleshoot Corporate applications with the use of scripted Knowledge Base and assign issues to the appropriate support group
* Follow all escalation procedures according to service Level agreement
* Use remote control tool to assist end user when needed
* Research issues when answers are not readily available with the use of Web tools and search engines
* Provide an accurate record of each call in a incident management tracking tool.
* Monitor all open issues to ensure business expectations are met.
* Create technical documentation for publication in Knowledge Base.
* Associate's Degree or High School Diploma/GED with 3 years of comparable experience
* 2 years experience supporting IT users
* 2 years experience in a customer service role
* Able to work an eight hour shift between 7am & 12am, including Saturday & Sunday
* 1 year of call center experience
* U.S. Citizenship Required
* Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86NAC form SF86.
* Experience ITIL framework
* ITIL Certification
* HP Service Manager and/or Service desk experience
* Ability to cover shifts in a 24x7 environment
* Current or previous security clearance
As a requirement of UnitedHealth Group's contract with the Department of Defense, this position requires U.S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86, (the National Agency Check or NAC"). Successful completion of the NAC process is a requirement for continued employment in this role. NAC processing will be initiated by our TRICARE Security Officer post-offer, and can take 3-6 months for a final decision communication from the Department of Defense. Candidates will be allowed to begin employment with UnitedHealth Group in this role based on an interim clearance, and final results will be communicated as they are received. Failure to obtain final NAC approval will result in termination from this role.
UnitedHealthcare Military & Veteransis part of the family of companies that makeUnitedHealth Groupone of the leaders across the US health care system.
We serve those who serve our nation, providing quality health care services to millions of military beneficiaries across the (list region post award).
Our commitment to helping people live healthier lives, and to continue the honor, satisfaction, and quality of the TRICARE military health benefit program is greater than ever. Our efforts complement the Military Health System to demonstrate the best blend of public and private health care solutions.
It's not just business as usual. It is one of our proudest endeavors.
If you're ready to help make health care work better for those who serve our nation. If you are smart, creative, and committed. If you want to make a difference. Consider being part of the elite team at UnitedHealth care Military & Veterans.
This is an opportunity to share in something special; a chance for all of us to serve, to excel, and to know that we've made a difference for those families who have made our nation stronger.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Job: Technology Support