Planning Administrator - Cognos - (33290)
Come work with great people and be challenged to reach your potential at Ceridian. We depend on highly skilled and enthusiastic achievers like you to provide innovative solutions for thousands of companies and twenty five million employees worldwide. By fostering values that promote freedom, flexibility and creativity we encourage professional growth and offer rewarding career opportunities. Ceridian provides comprehensive benefits, effective your first day of employment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, paid time off as well as a host of other world class benefits. Innovate, lead, and grow by doing what you love to do at Ceridian.
Ceridian Corporation is a leading business services company that uses reality-based KnowHow to help companies maximize the power of their people, lower their costs and focus on what they do best. Providing a full portfolio of services from human resources, payroll and payment solutions to benefits and health and productivity services, Ceridian helps organizations maximize their human, financial and technology resources.
* FP&A monthly reporting : Maintenance of Hierarchies - Budget and Forecast models, Assist in the production of Customer Reports, Support the development of Cognos 8 BI reporting throughout the Group
* Budget Modelling (Analyst) : Production and development of the Budget Model for the core business - rolling forward existing business models and developing for other business units, Production of the Expense & Revenue model and aiding in the assimilation of budget input data from the business, Adhoc model development in line with company requirements
* Budget Modelling (Contributor) : Production and re-development of previous budget input models within Contributor for the Core areas of the business, Development of new budget input models necessitating the scoping of user requirements, Assisting in the support, testing and training of key personnel
* Project support : Provide financial modelling and analytical support on a project basis as required and directed.
* Ideally the person should have strong systems skills but particularly have extensive experience with Cognos Analyst and Cognos Contributor. Some Cognos 8 Business Intelligence experience would be useful.
* The candidate will need to be able to take user requirements and translate these into working models, delivered under time constraints. Strong communication skills, the ability to work under time pressure and a fine attention to detail are prime requisites.
* 5+ years experience independently developing Cognos Planning applications (Contributor and Analyst) and reports using Cognos 8 reports, Cognos Planning, and Cognos Business Intelligence (BI). 8.4 experience is preferred
* Experience authoring Cognos Planning technical requirements and design documents for business applications
* 7+ years experience supporting business applications with direct customer contact including process and requirements phases
* 4-year degree in computer information systems, finance or related discipline
* Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills
* Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
* Ability to work across organization, build partnerships and foster a collaborative work environment
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.