Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world''s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you''ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients'' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our service lines include:
* Application Management Services
* Information Management
* Oracle Package Technologies
* SAP Package Technologies
* Emerging Solutions Technologies
* Systems Integration
* Technology Strategy & Architecture
Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
The ideal candidate is well versed in the processes for implementing Revenue Cycle applications in the healthcare industry. Candidates must have a working knowledge of all elements of the Revenue Cycle with emphasis in either Revenue Management activities of a business office or Patient Access activities of a hospital and physician practices operation.
* Works on medium to large-sized individual or multiple projects, usually with multiple computer environments where design is very complex.
* Performs analysis of customer's business requirements and application objectives.
* Leads customer work sessions to guide customers to successful system design decisions that meet their business needs using the Soarian Financials Implementation Methodology.
* Coordinates unit testing and integrated testing and drive to live, working with the project manager and customer team.
* Works with the project manager and team to estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement very complex projects.
* Provides input to the project plan incorporating all project variables.
* Communicates professionally and effectively represent Siemens in all customer and internal communications.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems, Business or similar degree.
* Minimal 5 years experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge in prior positions.
* 80 - 100% Travel
* Candidates must have a working knowledge of all elements of the Revenue Cycle with a particular emphasis in either:
* Revenue Management - including processes for Billing, Remittance Processing, Follow Up and Bad Debt Processing
* Patient Access - including processes for Admission, Discharge and Transfer of patients.
* Demonstrated strong skills in managing or implementing Insurance and Guarantor Billing, Claims Generation, Remittance and Denial Management, Collections, and Bad Debt processing.
* Knowledge of Contract Management and the Soarian Financial application is a plus.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills.
* Highly self motivated and directed.
* Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Very strong customer service orientation.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
As used in this document, Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers'' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Management Consulting