Job Description: CliftonLarsonAllen is one of the nation's top 10 certified public accounting and consulting firms. Structured to provide clients with highly specialized industry insight, the firm delivers assurance, tax, and advisory capabilities. CliftonLarsonAllen offers unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities.
We are looking for a Senior Auditor to join the Financial Institution team in our Minneapolis office.? The primary duties include:
* In-charge financial institution audits of varying size and complexity
* Perform a wide range of audit and accounting procedures impacting financial institutions
* Prepare financial statements and related reports
* Schedule, delegate, and review the work of staff
* Supervise, train and mentor staff
* Keep manager/partner aware of engagement status
* Proactively interact and communicate with clients
Core requirements for this position
* 2+ years’ public accounting experience with an emphasis on financial institutions
* 4-year degree in accounting or a related field, CPA licensure preferred
* Strong communication and analytical skills
CliftonLarsonAllen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.