Title: Sr Financial Analyst
Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Other Locations: null
JOIN US AS A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST - TSS FINANCE
About This Opportunity
Work with the team that delivers owned brand business planning, sourcing analytics, business strategies, and critical financial support. You''ll find a wide variety of positions and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Financial Analyst you will.
* Support decision making and provide analysis on strategic initiatives and special projects
* Analyze business trends and influence process impacts from merchant and corporate strategies
* Lead sourcing clients through annual planning process to determine and align meaningful purchase volume by vendor, country and business with merchant goals and strategy
* Influence sourcing clients'' forecast and incorporate and communicate business impacts
* Support clients' strategic sourcing objectives through thoughtful analysis and development of tools and reports. Provide input on projects with regard to financial impacts.
* Work closely with a Divisional Sourcing Manager (Director or VP level), and their team
* Bachelors Degree - Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance
* MBA desired
* Four or more years relevant business experience in Finance, Sourcing, or related Operations
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, planning and organization skills
* Outstanding communication and relationship-building aptitude
* Assertiveness and strong initiative
* Experience and proficiency working with spreadsheet applications (Microsoft Excel)?????
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education.