Title: VTOD - Driver Manager / Accounting Manager - Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN
Veolia Transportation on Demand is seeking an experienced Driver Manager / Accounting Manager for our SuperShuttle division located in the Minneapolis / St. Paul Airport. The successful applicant will oversee day-to-day accounting functions that will be reported back to the home office for month end close. In addition, this position will oversee the driver pool, ensuring orientation and compliance of airport and state driver procedures.
Daily duties include communication and interaction with drivers, schedulers, reservationists, and other employees; organizing and conducting activities to ensure safe, cost-effective, and on-time performance; and communicating any service issues to the General Manager. This position will be required to maintain the highest standard of customer service with our clients, passengers, and employees. The position will maintain any records, logs, and schedules required by the Airport Authority or the State of Minnesota; this managerial candidate must be available to work flexible hours, which may include very early mornings and/or weekends.
- Weekly 'cash out' for all Franchise drivers (approximately 40 drivers currently)
- Prepare consolidation of reports to be sent to the Corporate office
- Maintain Employee and Driver files / accounts
- Process Bi-Weekly payroll to be submitted to Corporate office
- Responsible for influencing positive driver morale and quality customer service
- Monitors and completes the required logs and reports for the airport and the State of MN
- Orientation of all Franchise Drivers for safety and compliance issues
- Assist with group management at convention hotels as required
2 year college degree preferred, will consider applicable experience and/or education
Basic understanding of accounting principles; some work experience with an Independent contractor and/or franchise business highly desired.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure
Ability to maintain a very high level of customer service with clients, passengers and co-workers
Pre-employment drug screening and a background check are required.