Centerline Solutions is a rapidly growing wireless services firm. Centerline offers a full suite of services; RF engineering, field services, site development, structural and architectural engineering and site construction.
Centerline is looking for a Transport Coordinator to work in Upstate New York. The Transport Coordinator will coordinate site walks, track deliverables, report “big picture” reports to upper management and provide daily status updates for all sites. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and problem solving skills and has the ability to provide clear direction, when needed. Travel across the Denver Metro area is required on a regular basis.
* Experience with transport solutions to include: Fiber and T-1’s – microwave experience a plus
* Experience with LEC’s and scheduling LEC walks
* Familiar with Power companies and submitting power applications
* Coordinating site walks for vendors and LEC and tracking deliverables
* Ability to create reports and track project status
* Track construction bids from vendors and insure adherence to CD’s within a budget
* Use of problem solving skills by removing roadblocks
* Attend daily calls, keep a detailed project tracker and provide status updates
* Ability to defuse conflict and move towards solutions
* Proficient with MS Office and basic computer programs
* Be able to review and redline construction site drawings
* Strong organizational, communication skills and ability to communicate with multiple groups
* Outside Plant knowledge is key: copper and fiber cable design, aerial cable design, underground cable design, permitting, poles, strand, terminals, fiber cable size and counts, etc
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/pydqqdz