Environmental Scientist, Geologist or Hydrogeologist - Entry to 1 Year ExperienceDoylestown, Pennsylvania
Employment type: Full-time
Langan has an opening for an Environmental Scientist, Geologist or Hydrogeologist with entry level to 1 year of related environmental experience in our Doylestown, PA office. As the successful candidate, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude with strong interest in performing: environmental site investigation and remediation work; soil, groundwater, and air sampling; remedial investigation, design, implementation and monitoring; pilot tests; data management, processing and evaluation; environmental due diligence; and report preparation. In addition, a strong technical education, professional demeanor, and desire to learn is essential.
* Bachelor degree in Environmental Science, Geology, or Hydrogeology (Master preferred);
* Ideal candidate will possess entry level to 1 year of related environmental experience; entry level candidates should have related internship experience;
* Knowledge of New Jersey and Pennsylvania environmental regulations (preferred);
* Current OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification (preferred);
* Knowledge of groundwater flow and LNAPL / DNAPL behavior;
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities;
* Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work in a team environment;
* Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills;
* Candidates must be able to work in the field approximately 50% of the time which requires lifting and moderately strenuous activity;
* Working knowledge of computers and GIS modeling and mapping;
* Reliable transportation to access remote job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and,
* Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends as well as some overnight travel.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!
Please send resume, cover letter, final cumulative grade point average (GPA) and salary requirements with Job REF # DT-NDR-999A to Carolyn Esposito care firstname.lastname@example.org fax 201-398-4880. Please ensure Job REF # is included in the subject line of the email.
No agencies, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer