Title: Clinical Practice Model Site Coordinator
Job Number: 25971
Providence is calling a Clinical Practice Model Site Coordinator to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to be responsible for the implementation, optimization, and sustainment of Clinical Practice Model for Providence St Peter Hospital.
In this position you will:
* Lead and coordinate activities related to advancing the integration of CPM across all clinical disciplines.
* Champion clinical transformation and practice for Providence St Peter Hospital.
* Participate in system-wide planning to implement CPM.
* Provide learning opportunities to enhance effectiveness of CPM.
* Lead development and/or strengthening of partnership culture and council infrastructure, where partnership thrives and is foundation to transformation sustainability, and is aligned to the strategic work of the organization.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
* Registered Nurse (RN) licensure.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification.
* Three years current acute care experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Master's Degree in Nursing or related field.
* Experience with clinical information systems.
* Previous experience with the CPM framework.
* Project management experience.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted MagnetŪ" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing CenterŪ. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
Job: Nursing - Other