Title: Pharmacy Operations Consultant - Representative, Account
Location: Washington-Olympia-Washington - FIELD
Other Locations: Washington-Seattle-Seattle, Oregon-Salem-Oregon - FIELD, Oregon-Portland-Oregon- FIELD Portland Metro
Job Number: 13001136
JOB TITLE: Rep, Account- Pharmacy Operations Consultant (POC) - 13001136
Working together, we can make a difference in healthcare for our customers and communities. Your contributions, along with colleagues around the world, are helping make healthcare safer and more productive every day.
Business Segment: Pharmaceutical
Business Unit:Independent Sales
Function: Direct Sales
Job Family Summary
What Account Management - Dist contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling.
Job Family Descriptors
What is expected of you for success in your role
· Demonstrates working industry knowledge that may include the following: key competitors, terminology, technology, trends, challenges, reimbursement and government regulations; demonstrates basic knowledge of customers'' unique business needs related to Cardinal Health offerings
· Participates in delivering portfolios of solutions that meet Cardinal Health and customer goals
· Addresses internal and external constituents needs with moderate supervision
· Considers account profitability when making decisions and performing daily tasks
· Builds and maintains trusted partner relationships in relatively non-complex environments
· Facilitates processes in a relatively non-complex environment with moderate supervision
What is expected of you and others at this level in Direct Sales for functional success
· Applies knowledge of the customer''s business to develop optimal solutions
· Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with Cardinal Health both pre- and post-sales
· Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
· Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
Accountabilities in this role
Primary responsibility focuses on selling and maintaining Inventory Manager solution. Maintaining involves training pharmacy employees and validation ROI to pharmacy owner. Secondary responsibilities involve selling and Validating Recon 2.0 and Reimbursement Consulting Service.
· Analyzes assigned customers'' business and determines best possible tools, technology, and solutions that will assist each customer maximize efficiencies and improve margins.
· Based on the results of customer analysis, uses thorough, objective data to recommend and influence customers to implement solutions
· Utilizing the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain disciplined selling process/tools, leads project management activities during and after implementation, coordinates, implements, trains, tracks and measures Margin Suite offer within assigned customer base. Including but not limited to, Inventory Manager (IM).
· Drives improved operating efficiencies within customer base by optimizing technology-based utilization and penetration, including cardinal.com ordering, Mobil Solutions, Automation and interfaces.
· Primary customer contact on issues with CAH technologies and Margin Suite offer.
· Works collaboratively with and utilizes the entire selling team to accomplish objectives, and assists in assuring entire sales team meets their objectives.
· As a key member of the selling team, actively participates in customer calls and leads discussions to validate the value of our Margin Suite offer.
· Prepares presentations, reports, written recommendations and statistical reports as appropriate and/or as requested by sales management.
· Bachelor''s degree preferred
· Minimum 2 years sales experience in solutions based, consultative selling environment required
· Inventory management experience preferred
· Access database understanding is a plus
· Strong business acumen desired
· Selling in pharmaceutical or medical industry preferred
· Needs to possess technical acumen and be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
· Technical, pharmacy, and/or inventory management experience a plus
· Ability to travel more than 75% of time
· Valid driver''s license