Title: Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit
Job Number: 24972
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a skilled Registered Nurse who appreciates the challenge of caring for patients and families as they guide them through the management of cardiac diseases.
In this position you will:
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate cardiac nursing care needs, taking both physical and psychosocial elements into consideration
* Demonstrate strong teaching and communication skills with patients, family members, and multidisciplinary medical professionals
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
* Current Telemetry certification
* Recent experience in cardiac telemetry setting
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted MagnetŪ" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing CenterŪ. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
Job: Cardiac Care Nursing