This position manages the Information Systems (IS) audit functions which includes the auditing of IS internal controls and maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley documentation. Coordinates IS responsibilities for Sarbanes Oxley compliance and works with external auditors. Coordinates on the review of IS Policies and Procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Performs audits of IS controls assuring internal controls are in place to reduce business risk.
* Coordinates the Company’s IS compliance with section 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley.
* Coordinates year-end IS Sarbanes-Oxley audit with external auditors providing them with policies and procedures, system application, user access information and other documentation as requested.
* Manages the policies, procedures, and controls as they relate to Sarbanes-Oxley and assigned area.
* Performs IS internal audits of corporate and foreign operations on a periodic basis and facility IS internal audits and reviews as determined by the Director Internal Audit.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:Minimum Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Accounting with applicable IS training certification.
* Four (4) years in Information Systems; experience with auditing of internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, financial systems and basic knowledge of financial processes. CISA certification a plus.
* Two (2) years of demonstrated experience as a team leader or in a managerial capacity in the area in which it functions.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task with a variety of concurrent projects.
* Ability to meet deadlines for IS internal control testing, audits and assigned projects.
* Ability to maintain communication in a decentralized organization.
* Must maintain confidentiality of financial and personnel information.
* Must possess strong analytical skills to analyze complex technical contracts.
* Understanding organization’s business as it relates to Information Systems needs.
* Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.