Title Private Client Services Relationship Associate
Functional Area Administrative
Experience Level 2-5 years
Work Location Palm Beach, FL
Full Time / Part Time Full Time
Position Description The Capital Group Private Client Services (CGPCS) Relationship Associate is a key member of the CGPCS client service team, working with the Relationship Specialist to support the Investment Counselor who markets, establishes and maintains relationships with and provides investment strategies for high net worth investors. The associate executes the administrative needs of the Investment Counselor in addtion to marketing and client reporting needs as directed by the Investment Counselor and/or Relationship Specialist.
* Preparation of prospect and client facing presentations and correspondence
* Calendar management, travel and expense reports
* Client and intermediary contact including specialized reporting
* Compliance with all business processes and regulatory requirements
The associate should demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively through thoughtful, intelligent and educated responses to Investment Counselors, Relationship Specialists and client requests and concerns.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., periodic overtime required.
* Ability to demonstrate in-depth critical thinking skills
* Strong PC skills using Word, Excel/spreadsheets, Access/databases, Internet and E -mail (Lotus Notes desirable)
* Ability to learn proprietary and industry-specific software applications
* Willingness to learn business and be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
* Two to five years of administrative experience; private wealth management or financial services environment preferred
* Strong client service orientation and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Proactive, self-motivated, highly organized
* Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Series 65 license preferred