Title: RN - Registered Nurse ICU 7p-7a $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Location: FL-Palm Beach Gardens
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE - EXPERIENCED ICU RNs ONLY
The Registered Nurse provides safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The Registered Nurse administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatment for patient. Specialized nursing care utilizes evidence-based practice in accordance with professional standards. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care. Performs charge duties as assigned.
REGISTERED NURSE PRINCIPLE DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* The RN identifies problems & implements appropriate interventions.
* Assess patient's response to medications & treatments.
* Administers, transcribes & documents medications as per hospital policy.
* The RN observes, collects and accurately records data utilizing nursing process.
* Documents changes in patient status, reports to physicians & documents actions taken.
* Develops written plan of care, incorporates teaching component & collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
* The RN sets priorities for care of patients based on acuity and/or patient preference.
* Coordinates tests, treatments, etc. with ancillary departments.
* Provides adequate information & instructions to the patient/family/significant other throughout hospitalization & discharge according to patient/families ability & willingness to learn.
* As a charge nurse (provides mentoring and coaching for all clinical and supporting staff, able to identify educational needs and communicate to the department leadership, ensure proper integration of all new employees to include float staff)
RN - CRITICAL CARE
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
FL State Nursing License
ASN required / BSN preferred
BLS and ACLS certification issued by the American Heart Association
2 to 3 years of recent previous RN experience working in an inpatient Critical Care setting.