Title: Occupational Therapist Galichia Heart Hospital
Location: United States-Kansas-Wichita-Galichia Heart Hospital
Other Locations: null
* Evaluates and treats patients, and consistently modifies Occupational Therapy programs to decrease or eliminate pain and/or dysfunction, utilizing different methods of treatment based on diagnosis/injury.
* Develops and implements a written treatment plan based on the interpretation of the assessment to include measurable goals relative to the patient''s age specific needs and diagnosis.
* Communicates verbally with the patient, family, physicians and other health care staff regarding the nature of the patient''s disability, treatment plan, safety issues and expected outcome of the patient
* Provides discharge planning and a written discharge summary for the patient who will be continuing rehabilitation service at another facility
* Documents all patient related activities in a manner that is thorough, clear, timely and allows for easy retrieval of information and is consistent with medical center policies and procedures
Current Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of KS
Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy