CEMA Processor (Pennsylvania)
Employment Type:Full Time
Employment Area:Title Services
Title Sourceis one of the largest providers of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. We are an authorized agent of the highest rated title insurers in the industry. Title Source is a preferred provider to five of the top fifteenFORTUNE100 companies and four of the top five residential mortgage lenders. We were named as aDetroit Free Press"Top Workplace" in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Communicate with borrower and lender to review closing figures.
- Act as a liaison between Title Source Team, lender client, and borrower.
- Review Closing Packages for accuracy.
- Prepare HUD-1 Settlement Statement based on title commitment and lender requirements.
- Review and follow lender''s closing instructions.
- Communicate problems and/or changes to the lender and borrower.
- Deliver closing documents to the notary closer.
- Monitor high volume team email box.
- Work with third party attorneys to ensure completion of CEMA documents and collateral packages.
- Mortgage or title experience helpful.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- Candidate must be proactive with great follow up skills.
- Position requires a person with good communication skills for email and phone communication.
- Candidate must be able to handle a high volume of emails and follow-ups.