Kelly Engineering Resources is currently accepting resumes for an Electrical Engineer IV position in Danville, PA.
The Pyroprocessing Electrical Engineer IV is responsible for the electrical systems of the entire line of Pyroprocessing equipment including kiln systems, preheaters, coolers, firing systems, and material and product handling. Responsibilities include proposal preparation, electrical project management, system design and programming, and travel to the jobsites to supervise electrical construction, check out and plant commissioning.
* Review order specifications and assists in the initial layouts and wiring diagrams.
* Assists in the layout of instrumentation control panels and consoles, also select, specify and apply instrument systems.
* Coordinate with other departments, and participate in departmental meetings to discuss plans, progress, and design problems.
* Interview and correspond with vendors, as necessary, to discuss specifications and technical problems relating to the equipment or materials to be used on the job.
* Solve problems arising in design and erection of electrical equipment.
* Participate in the testing and checkout of finished equipment with panel vendors.
* Estimating activities would include preparation of specifications and cost estimates for electrical equipment required for incorporating in proposals, preparation and review of bid packages for turnkey proposals, review and evaluate electrical construction bids for turnkey plants.
* Must be able to independently perform most assignments with instructions as to the general results expected. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for major projects.
* May supervise a small group of engineers, designers, and technicians as a team leader working on a common project.
* Monitor job progress and job cost on assigned projects.
* Establish detailed engineering project work schedules.
* Requires extensive field time, both domestic and foreign, to supervise field checkout of instrumentation and controls to ensure that electrical contractor has complied with electrical codes and customer specifications, and to serve as an electrical serviceman on new or existing plans, as required.
* Supports, where necessary, sales, contracts, service, and inspection.
* Support and initiate product development.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
* Five to eight years of professional experience in electrical engineering
* Passed Fundamentals of Engineering exam
* Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of process instrumentation and control systems
* Broad knowledge of PLC?s, HMI packages, motors, MCC?s, instrumentation and process control.
* Domestic and international travel required.
* Possess a valid driver?s license and the ability to obtain and maintain a valid U.S.A. passport.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want More Information?