Requisition #: 54989
Job Title: Inside Sales - Major Accounts
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
ADP, Inc. is expanding!
Looking for a new SALES career? We're seeking sales professionals interested in anINSIDE SALESopportunity!
* Full training provided upon hire!
* VERY competitive base salary, UNAPPED commissions, incentives and bonus!
* FULL benefits package on FIRST day of hire!
* 401(k) plan with company match, Stock Option Purchase Plan AND Pension Plan!
* Paid vacation, sick time, holidays and floating holidays!
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* PROMOTIONAL opportunity for all positions after 18 months of full-time employment!
TheInside Sales Representativewill go through an 8 week on-line and formal classroom training program, learning to prospect for new business and/or sell additional business to existing ADP clients in an assigned geographic territory in the United States. This position may partner with Field Relationship Managers in a team-selling environment. It will be focused on generating incremental business using sales automation software and internet technologies and working on the phone. This will be a quota-bearing position.
Key responsibilities are:
* Inside sales and responsibility for revenue, profit targets, and territory budget.
* Implement sales strategies/call prioritization to achieve revenue and targets.
* Prospecting for NEW clients to generate NEW business.
* Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
* Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
* 1+ years successful sales experience; inside sales experience highly preferred.
* Prefer those with prior business-to-business sales experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication and customer relations skills.
* Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
* Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Mature and self confident with the ability to work under pressure.
* Must be goal-oriented; must be able to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
* Excellent systems literacy knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet.
* Able to work independently as well as with a team.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Inside Sales
Locations: United States, Coraopolis, PA